Thursday French Club with Speak Like A Native
Learning a language is all about practice and putting the time in.
All that's needed is to add a bit of fun.
Speak Like A Native's interactive, online language clubs are designed so your children have a laugh while they are learning.
Each session includes activities such as: stories, crafts, physical exercises, songs, games.
And all this is led by Speak Like A Native teachers, who are passionate about language learning and trained to motivate your children.
*Book 10 weekly sessions for £50
* Open to KS1 and KS2 children
* Beginners welcome - all we ask is for some enthusiasm!
* An adult must be present to start the club and during the 30-minute session
* The club will run on Zoom unless you are informed otherwise
* Speak Like A Native is not responsible for your internet connection or any other IT issues
* Children must not share any personal information (e.g. address, online contact details etc)
* Children must be dressed in normal day time clothes (e.g. no pyjamas)
* Access will be denied to anyone who appears at risk or is putting others at risk
* Everyone must respect all aspects of identity of those in the club
* Missed sessions for any reason (e.g. illness, holidays etc) are not refunded
* Speak Like A Native aims to have the same teacher in each block booking but illness etc. may require a replacement
* Minimum 8 and maximum 15 household bookings to run club
* More than one eligible child per household may attend on the same screen / log in
* Sharing log in details with other households is prohibited and will result in blocking from future attendance with no refund
* Any data collected on the booking form is only used to manage the club and keep in touch with you about language learning